Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Support Questions / Re: basic label or other help
« Last post by Archie on January 20, 2024, 11:34:05 AM »
Use HighlightColor, HighlightForecolor, and PLCAddressHighlight
Support Questions / Re: basic label or other help
« Last post by NotGnu on January 19, 2024, 03:33:28 PM »
Thank you very much for the quick reply.
It worked perfectly.
But, I am having trouble changing the background and text color.
Support Questions / basic label or other help
« Last post by NotGnu on January 17, 2024, 11:16:50 AM »
I'm trying to make a square indicator change colors like I like based off a boolean value. (currently am able to do)
I would like the text to change from 'OK' in black font or 'Not OK' in white font. - need help doing. I can change it to true/false, 1/0, et all on the basic label.
Support Questions / Re: RE: Display Position By Integer Value
« Last post by zach_a_ary on January 13, 2024, 10:24:33 PM »
awesome, that worked, thanks Archie
Support Questions / Re: RE: Display Position By Integer Value
« Last post by Archie on January 13, 2024, 12:08:26 PM »
The reason PLCAddressLeft worked is because of an AdvancedHMI feature known as Auto Properties. The software will look for properties with the name PLCAddress*. It will strip the PLCAddress off those properties then use what's left to see if a property exists by that name. If so, it will use the value from the PLC to push into that property.

The BasicIndicator has a property named Top that will set its distance from the top of the form (or container that it exists in). If you modify the BasicIndicator by adding :

Public Property PLCAddressTop as string

AdvancedHMI's Auto Property feature will link the PLC value from the tag/register to the property Top.
Support Questions / RE: Display Position By Integer Value
« Last post by zach_a_ary on January 13, 2024, 12:22:42 AM »
hello Archie, in a previous topic named "Display Position By Integer Value" you mentioned adding this property "PLCAddressLeft". I added this property to a basic indicator and it worked. Is there a property for vertical position? I tried "PLCAddressUp" and "PLCAddressDown" just to see if it would work and it did not.
Open Discussion / Re: adding page to mainform
« Last post by TCE on January 04, 2024, 05:46:30 PM »
Tanks Godra i missed that didn't know you had to do that for every page. Works now😊😊😊
« Last post by Godra on January 04, 2024, 02:21:13 PM »
Did you add the same driver to Page2 as the one you have on the MainForm?

In Visual Studio, when you look at your controls on Page2 each one of them should have a driver assigned for communication.
« Last post by TCE on January 04, 2024, 01:19:19 PM »
i don't really need another page if i could get page2 to work. like i said i can add controls and switch to page2 but the control don't work or don't display any value
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]