Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Support Questions / Change colors on Chart with logging
« Last post by stephen.crouch on March 27, 2024, 12:02:44 PM »
Is it possible to change the plot and background colors on the chart with logging?
I'm using full 2017, shell is also available. I managed to get it to run without adding the console, but still having some problems with communications. I am using OpcDaCom1 driver to talk to the AB Emulator, messages appear when monitoring in RSLinx, but it says item doesn't exist in processor. I don't think the problem is with AHMI or VS, probably something with the tag address format. It worked on my other computer without Beckhoff integration, but doesn't work on this (IT managed) computer.
Are you using the XAEShell or full Visual Studio? If full VS, what version?

I have been using the XAEShell to work with TwinCAT projects and VS 2022 without TC integration for AdvancedHMI.
Hi All,

I originally installed my Visual Studio to run TwinCAT 3 from Beckhoff. As such, there are a lot of TwinCAT specific tabs on my toolbar. I didn't think this would interfere with developing with Advanced HMI, but it seems to. The software installed, I can create screens, but when pressing Start to test the application it says you can't start it directly as it is a Class library. I have attempted to create a separate console application and reference the Advanced HMI project as advised, but it creates hundreds of errors. Many of the errors point to the Root namespace of MfgControl.AdvancedHMI, which is apparently the default. Are there any simple fixes for this, or can it be run on my Beckhoff-ized Visual Studio at all?
Support Questions / Re: Float Register with Modbus
« Last post by Nikola Tesla on March 20, 2024, 08:39:42 AM »
Yes! i just test It. As always thank you!!
Support Questions / Re: Float Register with Modbus
« Last post by Archie on March 20, 2024, 08:31:20 AM »
In the Modbus driver, try to set SwapWords to True to see if that does what you want.
Support Questions / Float Register with Modbus
« Last post by Nikola Tesla on March 20, 2024, 06:47:41 AM »
Good morning, I am doing some Float register readings in modbus TCP and I am using the AnalogoValueDisplay with PlcAddressValue F40001. It reads correctly the float register, taking register 40002 as the most significant register (where the sign and the exponent are), I wonder how I could do it the other way round, that is, with register 40001 as the most significant register.

Thank you very much
Support Questions / Re: Basic Indicator On wiith decimal value
« Last post by Nikola Tesla on March 14, 2024, 03:23:10 PM »
The PLCAddressSelectColor2 works on a boolean value, so you can program the comparison in your PLC to set a boolean value.

The other option is to use some code:

- Add a DataSubscriber to the form
- Set PLCAddressValue to the register you want to use
- Double click the DataSubscriber to get back to code
- Enter this code:
Code: [Select]
if e.Values(0)=101 then
  BasicIndicator1.ForColor=Color.Red
else
  BasicIndicator1.ForColor=Color.White
end if

Oh!! Thank you very much Archie for introducing me to the wonderful world of DataSubscriber!!!
Support Questions / Re: Basic Indicator On wiith decimal value
« Last post by Archie on March 14, 2024, 08:53:31 AM »
The PLCAddressSelectColor2 works on a boolean value, so you can program the comparison in your PLC to set a boolean value.

The other option is to use some code:

- Add a DataSubscriber to the form
- Set PLCAddressValue to the register you want to use
- Double click the DataSubscriber to get back to code
- Enter this code:
Code: [Select]
if e.Values(0)=101 then
  BasicIndicator1.ForColor=Color.Red
else
  BasicIndicator1.ForColor=Color.White
end if

Support Questions / Basic Indicator On wiith decimal value
« Last post by Nikola Tesla on March 14, 2024, 06:25:26 AM »
Good morning friends, I have been trying all day to turn on a BasicIndicator in red colour for example when the modbus register is at a decimal value of 101 and when it is at any other value the indicator is off. But something escapes me because as much as I try I don't get it. How could I do this?

Thank you very much!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10