Author Topic: HMILabelII - Label Control For HMI  (Read 2408 times)

nirav496086

• View Profile
HMILabelII - Label Control For HMI
« on: November 24, 2016, 04:53:50 AM »
Hi everyone this is almost my first post in AdvanceHMI forum.
I am an Instrumentation n Control Engineer doing automation work for various industries.
I know little VB,PHP and C++ and of course Ladder/FB lol.

I am making my own framework to build HMI Easily with VB.NET ( and NOT WITH WPF )
During development I noticed that to display Temperature in forms I need set too many labels with same values in very difficult way but here is solution.

I have just made simple label control to extend it capability to update lots of label with same values simultaneously.

This library can be directly added to left side toolbox by using "choose items". ( Tested on VB2010 )
There will be one master control and all other control can be set to child control of master control.

How to Use :

HMILableII.SetValue -> Sets the label text
HMILabelII.valueChanged -> This event will be triggered when "HMILableI.SetValue" occurs. This event will update its child control's text.
HMILableII.MasterControl -> This will set master control of this control. The text of Master control will be applied to this control simultaneously.

Now in v2 you can also set master control programmatically.
* Public Sub SetMasterControl(ByRef newMasterControl As HMILabelII, ByRef Optional oldMasterControl As HMILabelII = Nothing)

I had tasted this label control with VS2010 VB.NET and with 1 master control and 49 child control working like charm ;)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 03:14:39 PM by nirav496086 »

Godra

• View Profile
Re: HMILableI - Lable Control For HMI
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 08:35:08 AM »
Can you include the source code for your control?

nirav496086

• View Profile
Re: HMILableI - Lable Control For HMI
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 03:16:05 PM »
Can you include the source code for your control?

Is it compulsory to release source code ?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 03:35:39 PM by nirav496086 »