Author Topic: Error Code 192  (Read 1948 times)

gacore

• View Profile
Error Code 192
« on: November 12, 2017, 05:35:20 AM »
Hello,
I have connected AdvanceHMI project to OMRON NX1P by driver OmronEthernetFINSCom1, by port 1 Ethernet and it is work well.
This controller NX1P have second port EtherCAT where I have connected frequency inverter MX2 and it is work well.
In my project I have diagnostic of EtherCAT network, for example when I disconnect plug from EtherCAT port I have alarm flag about this case and PLC still working in RUN.
My problem is that in AdvancedHMI project when I disconnect plug from EtherCAT port I see message "Error Code 192" on objects like "BasicButton" (toggle) or/and "DigitalPanelMeter" and object "BasicIndicator".
For this reason I can not see changed alarm flag about disconnection EtherCAT on "BasicIndicator".
When I plug return to EtherCAT port and reset this alarm flag all work well.

What does "Error code 192" mean?
How to solve this problem?

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Error Code 192
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 08:34:42 AM »
I am quite sure this is a response error code coming back from the PLC when AdvancedHMI is requesting the data value. So it would have to be found in the documentation for your PLC.

Robertjp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 12:33:26 AM »
Hi Gacore
The "Error Code 192" Displayed is generated by the NX1P! It is output to the HMI when the NX1P has a Minor Fault with the system eg lost communications  to the Slices, If you Wire shark the Communications you will see the FINS Abort code "040" as the response for the NX1P to The HMI.
Advance HMI sees this as a total Communications Fault and Drops all of the Data.. (Yes Lost Communications to the Slices is considered a Minor Fault in the NX1P) ??
Once you get all fault within the NX1P solved this error will go.

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 02:53:22 PM »
Some more testing was done on this and the Omron FINS driver was returning the wrong value for the error code. An update is being worked on to resolve this.

quicklycomp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 01:17:15 AM »
Did the update ever get released?  I'm running into the same issue when i disconnect my NX1P2 from the EtherCat node.  When I monitor with WireShark, it looks like the packet coming back has a "Response Code" of 0x0040 and that causes the DLL to reject it.

I'm using the NX1P2 so there is no FINS TCP, only FINS UDP.  So I can't tell if this is a problem with FINS TCP.  I do know that it is still an issue with FINS UDP using MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers version 3.99.19.2. 

Thanks for any response!  Love this environment!!!!