Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Open Discussion / Re: Reading Data from SQL
« Last post by Archie on Today at 11:20:24 AM »
How are you sending the data to the database? Are you using a table adapter?
Open Discussion / Reading Data from SQL
« Last post by NewControls on Today at 10:43:33 AM »
Guys,

Now that I have been having great success using DataSubscribers, i would like to see if there is an easy way to check what info is in the latest row of the database. Or what is the best way for me to make sure that the data i sent to the Database did indeed make it there.

Thanks!
Support Questions / Re: Error Code 192
« Last post by Robertjp on November 19, 2017, 12:33:26 AM »
Hi Gacore
The "Error Code 192" Displayed is generated by the NX1P! It is output to the HMI when the NX1P has a Minor Fault with the system eg lost communications  to the Slices, If you Wire shark the Communications you will see the FINS Abort code "040" as the response for the NX1P to The HMI.
Advance HMI sees this as a total Communications Fault and Drops all of the Data.. (Yes Lost Communications to the Slices is considered a Minor Fault in the NX1P) ??
Once you get all fault within the NX1P solved this error will go.
Open Discussion / Re: C# Version of AHMI (v3.99x)
« Last post by Godra on November 16, 2017, 10:19:46 PM »
I am glad that you enjoy the source code.

I don't have a Facebook account but we can continue with this friendship here in this forum.
« Last post by jysm1226 on November 16, 2017, 10:06:51 PM »
Hello
I saw the source you uploaded.
I am a beginner who does not know how to use VB, so your source is a great joy to me.
Become a facebook friend with you
Support Questions / Re: Path Segment Error (Invalid Tag Name)
« Last post by timryder on November 15, 2017, 06:20:21 PM »
What PLC. This very much matters.
Open Discussion / Re: TCP comError stops in several minutes after start the program
« Last post by Godra on November 14, 2017, 12:38:56 AM »
Current stock version of the BasicButton control seems to have an issue preserving the value of the button's UseVisualStyleBackColor property, due to Highlight.

For those who might need it, I have modified the control and attached both VB Net and C# files.
« Last post by Godra on November 13, 2017, 09:07:58 PM »
For anybody who might have downloaded the solution, it has been debugged and updated so download it again.
Always download the latest version since new updates might not be announced.

Also, if you run a copy of ModRSsim2 simulator locally then the controls on each page will be able to communicate with it.
Support Questions / Re: Path Segment Error (Invalid Tag Name)
« Last post by dmroeder on November 13, 2017, 07:42:26 PM »
Maybe your tag was created as a "Program Scope" tag rather than a "Controller Scope"?

If it is program scoped, it can still be read, you just have to change the format a bit:

PROGRAM:ProgramName.TagName

You would have to replace "ProgramName" with the name of the program that the tag was created in and replace "TagName" with the name of your tag.
Support Questions / Path Segment Error (Invalid Tag Name)
« Last post by gusterminator on November 13, 2017, 06:45:30 PM »
I created a new routine.  I added a JSR on Main page to link to the new routine.  Everything works In the new routine....program wise.  I then added a new Form to Advanced HMI.  I added the EitherNetIP communication driver.  When ever I link something from my new Form I get this error "Path Segment Error (Invalid Tag Name)"  I have checked spelling......copy paste exact name.....nothing works from the new routine on my new form page.  If I link to something from the Main routine from the new Form it works.

any ideas what might be causing this???

Thanks,
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10