General Category > Application Showcase

Sample App - Alarming with Status & History

(1/6) > >>

Phrog30:
Here is a sample app that offers alarm status and alarm history, which is something lacking in the native app.  It uses SQLite and be deployed with XCopy.  Part of the sample is a ML1100 program.  This is only a shell, it's to show how the HMI works, it's up to you to write the PLC portion to your needs.  I do all alarming in the PLC, meaning I set triggers, alarm descriptions, zones, reset functionality, etc.  The HMI can handle this, but I'm not demonstrating with the ML1100 program.  To test alarms just toggle the test trigger bits in the PLC.  This app is setup to use internal descriptions or external (PLC) descriptions.  You can select this in the setup area.  Internal uses INI, PLC uses strings.  The PLC (strings) will change even after the trigger, which is very handy.  The internal will not change.  You will need to reload the app.  This app also has security (login/logout).  It's not completely refined, but seems functional enough to run.  To first use security you will need to create a user with admin rights, you should be prompted.  I demonstrate how you can use security with the components.  The native app uses passcode, which is very tedious.  I also show a few options on keyboards and the keypad.  I tried to strip all non essential parts of this app to make it less confusing.  Any questions or issues please let me know.  My goal is to make something like this a Panelview Plus replacement.  I have some trends built, but they aren't the best right now so I left them out of this app.  Other than trends, I don't see anything that we can't do better in AHMI!!

James

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-5kPtgWJjV9ek42cnR4RjZtZzQ

abdala:
good projact

Phrog30:
I missed something on the keypad, I added an option to show current value in textbox or leave blank.  Well, if I leave blank then open and hit backspace it will throw an exception.  This code on the backspace button should do the trick:

--- Code: ---Private Sub buBksp_MouseUp(sender As Object, e As MouseEventArgs) Handles buBksp.MouseUp
        If Value <> "Enter Passcode" AndAlso Value <> "Incorrect Passcode" And Value IsNot Nothing Then
            Value = If(Value.Length <> 0, Value.Substring(0, Value.Length - 1), "")
            Check_Limits()
        End If
        buBksp.ForeColor = Color.Black
        buBksp.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(229, 229, 229)
    End Sub
--- End code ---

jysm1226:
I am not familiar with vb.
Are there any projects in c #?

Phrog30:
I'm the other way around, I'm not familiar with c#. You could try and use a code translator, vb to c# and convert what I have. Not sure if you realize, but archie includes the means to do both VB or c# in advancedhmi. If you look in this app you will see a c# solution. There isn't anything in there, but you could definitely use it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version