Author Topic: My First AdvancedHMI Project  (Read 4415 times)

AabeckControls

• View Profile
My First AdvancedHMI Project
« on: July 13, 2015, 06:46:21 PM »
This is my first project with Advanced HMI, a replacement of an old PanelmatePC HMI that the computer died on. Simplified some things that were done, modified quite a few things that were done wrong (direct reads of PLC I/O, direct writing to timer presets w/out any checking of new value, no All-Stop button at all (let alone on every page), no birthday wish to the owner one day a year, no indication or alarm for low level in the 3 tanks with heat & pumps, the Inputs & Outputs pages skipped a lot of points the programmer didn't think were important [I guess] and more).

Ended up with 12 screens at completion, based on another forum members recommendation I deleted two Directory pages that I copied from PanelmatePC and put all the form change buttons on almost every page.

The monitor in the machine is not a widescreen so I set the screen size at 1280x1024. Then I added a Signature page with my name & company logo (and phone number).

AabeckControls

• View Profile
Re: My First AdvancedHMI Project
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 06:49:10 PM »
Another page, due to the size limits of the forum:     (Plus I had to reduce it)

AabeckControls

• View Profile
Re: My First AdvancedHMI Project
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 10:02:04 AM »
Just an update, the line leader complained about the fonts on the screens. Changed all the Maroon size 16 font to Bisque Size 18 & then repositioned for larger size.