Author Topic: Mass property changes  (Read 2961 times)

Phrog30

Mass property changes
« on: August 18, 2017, 09:11:20 AM »
Something I recently noticed...
If you select multiple objects, for example basic button, then change a property, for example back color, it will change this property for all items selected.  I was hoping it would do this, but wasn't sure until I tried.  So, if you are looking for a way to quickly change multiple objects quickly, this may be something for you.  If this is common knowledge, sorry to duplicate, but thought it may be helpful to others.

FYI, I'm using VS2017.

James

larryhts

• View Profile
Re: Mass property changes
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 06:25:05 AM »
Something I recently noticed...
If you select multiple objects, for example basic button, then change a property, for example back color, it will change this property for all items selected.  I was hoping it would do this, but wasn't sure until I tried.  So, if you are looking for a way to quickly change multiple objects quickly, this may be something for you.  If this is common knowledge, sorry to duplicate, but thought it may be helpful to others.

FYI, I'm using VS2017.

James

Thanks James, I have been doing it the hard way. This will speed things up. Thanks again.

Phrog30

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
The feeling of me now is very glad to be with everyone here.

Try Google translate, please. I'm really not understanding these posts. I can see the ones where they are phishing, but what's the point of this one except to annoy.

Noe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 05:11:01 PM »
The feeling of me now is very glad to be with everyone here.

Try Google translate, please. I'm really not understanding these posts. I can see the ones where they are phishing, but what's the point of this one except to annoy.

Is a bot trying to "bond in".

Godra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 10:16:01 PM »
The bot is using gentle words.