Author Topic: Some simple panel lights  (Read 2499 times)

steerex

• View Profile
Some simple panel lights
« on: May 09, 2016, 06:59:39 AM »
Hey guys,

Like many others, I get frustrated because good HMI graphics are really hard to find. I am not an artist or graphics designer but decided to give it a try anyway. If other users like these, I'll create copies with transparent backgrounds or additional colors / textures.

I'm a  rookie VB programmer so am unable (for now) to make more interesting effects. Eventually, I'd like to add some AHMI functionality.

I like large graphics on my HMIs and in order to maintain good resolution created the originals in a 350 x 350 format. These have been reduced to fit the upload restrictions. If anyone needs larger formats, just let me know.

These are in .png format although I'm not sure if this is the best format or not. If there is a consensus on file / graphic formats, they could be changed.

Feel free to use as you see fit.

See yas, Steve Robertson

Godra

• View Profile
Re: Some simple panel lights
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 07:56:14 AM »
Your lights look fine to me.

I would suggest you go with transparent backgrounds and then post high resolution images (upload restrictions will not prevent you from posting all these in several posts).
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 11:41:52 AM by Godra »

steerex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 05:08:53 PM »
I have updated the pilot lights with transparent backgrounds. These are 70x70 pixel PNG format files. The updated ZIP is attached below.

Later I'll upload the same files with higher  resolution.

BTW: Is there any particular file format that is more preferable than the others?

Steve Robertson

Godra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 08:15:06 PM »
I would suggest you stick with PNG format.

Godra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 08:18:59 AM »
Steve,

Any plans to upload those high resolution images?