Author Topic: How do I get Patch Listings and Meter Pack update information  (Read 1711 times)

usapatriotforlife

• View Profile
How do I get Patch Listings and Meter Pack update information
« on: October 06, 2013, 05:09:14 PM »
Sometimes on this forum, I see links to zipped VB patch files for a particular driver or component.  (Example: http://advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=188.msg615#msg615) This has me wondering if there is a browseable list of these patches posted somewhere around here.

Along these same lines, I was wondering how to tell when a new version of a meter pack that I have purchased is released.

Thanks for everything you do with regards to Advanced HMI and supporting it like you do.

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: How do I get Patch Listings and Meter Pack update information
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 05:40:39 PM »
All of the patch files posted as attachments to forum posts are rolled up in the next release. Today version 3.59 has been posted which contains all of the 3.58 patches you find in the forums. If you have an account on sourceforge, you can get on a notification list when a new version is posted

If there are fixes to the lower level classes of the expansion packs, they are also included the base package release. Once you add the purchased files to the latest release, it will reflect any updates. If there are updates in the upper levels, you will receive an email with the updates.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:51:33 PM by Archie »

usapatriotforlife

• View Profile
Re: How do I get Patch Listings and Meter Pack update information
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 08:21:23 PM »
Ok, thank you.